nav01 nav02 nav03 nav04 nav05


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, July 22, 2009
fucked up life.i am seriously tired of acting everyday smiling outside but bleeding inside. . . i wanna be back to my normal self but i just cant forget about her. i spent 30 mins walking home which i normaly took 10mins. nearly knocked down by a car. didnt notice the traffic light coz thinking about something saw some1 cross so i just cross and nearly get knocked down >.> sometime i really hope bai tong is in my class although is is irrating but he is really a good friend.theres no1 i can trust among my friends except bai tong he is able to keep secret.haiis wanna talk to some1 but xue yang not at home,yile dun answer my call,bai tong oral,ivan has his own problem too and clement? like he care == haiis sometime i wonder y i work so up for?y i wanna go gym at the 1st place for?who do i quit dota for?i really wonder.no1 just truely understand me. those who dunno anything pls fucked off -'-forgot to eat dinner rofl. eating now xD

A Special World:

A special world for you and me
A special bond one cannot see
It wraps us up in its cocoon
And holds us fiercely in its womb.

Its fingers spread like fine spun gold
Gently nestling us to the fold
Like silken thread it holds us fast
Bonds like this are meant to last.

And though at times a thread may break
A new one forms in its wake
To bind us closer and keep us strong
In a special world, where we belong.

An Entrapment:

My love, I have tried with all my being
to grasp a form comparable to thine own,
but nothing seems worthy;

I know now why Shakespeare could not
compare his love to a summer’s day.
It would be a crime to denounce the beauty
of such a creature as thee,
to simply cast away the precision
God had placed in forging you.

Each facet of your being
whether it physical or spiritual
is an ensnarement
from which there is no release.
But I do not wish release.
I wish to stay entrapped forever.
With you for all eternity.
Our hearts, always as one.


Dont Ever |2:36 PM