nav01 nav02 nav03 nav04 nav05


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, July 18, 2009
haD tuition today >.> dam sienx today dun even feel like studying haiis. quited dota for 1 weeks already on my comp and stare at it >< can any1 jio me out pls? xD i think i gonna go watch hairy potter on monday with jacky ._. stupid noob tong dun want go wtf wanna ask ivan but should i
? i think he sure dun want go de. trying to write some poem but i spent 2hrs thinking and nothing was typed on my microsoft word. trying not to write emo stuff as i dun want any1 to call me emo its fucking fucked up hearing that. u guys can calling me anything except emo or anything linked to her.

emo quotes of the day:

The bitterest tears shed over graves are for words left unsaid and deeds left undone.

Labels:



Dont Ever |10:45 PM