nav01 nav02 nav03 nav04 nav05


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Monday, July 13, 2009
haha. . . forgot to blog yesterday. anyway nth much happen yesterday, tuition till 4pm and went home to chiong math. did 4 paper1 and paper2. i such a good boii ^^ lolx actually it was the homework that ms chua gave me few month before and i didnt do it till now == haha xD. As for today, reached school and started doing my math 10 years series did 2 question and started talking with yi le and ivan ><. . . not long after peng ting come and we starting joking and everything , mocked clement as he did not came to school today again.English was ok today did some paraphasing skills work.As was chinese mr soon teaching is fucking boring ._. tried my best to stay awake for 1st period and fall asleep during the 2nd period,almost whole class is sleeping except 4 person == Had recess was joking with yi le(that wad we always do coz too boring ==) after recess its SS we were like haha time to die (coz we didnt do mdm seh work xD) and we were choosing how we want to die lolx . . . luckily we had SS test today. I think it is easy haha passable xD.History lesson ms goh didnt come. and that noob tong started talking about dota,GE,fiesta and alot more crap == den we had physic stupid ben snatch my phone and show mr see his car picture ;x sry mr see xD lolx after that went home and started blogg >.> boring life haha...

another 2 poem written by me ><

1st:

Two shots of hate from a mouth as loud as a gun,
Like an assasin ... who does it for fun.
Two deafening blows in a war that has just begun,
Life gone away...i'm done.
Two red roses sitting on my coffin, the wind blows, leaving only one
The world i know disappears...like the setting sun.

2nd:

Rain, rain, go away,
Because of you the pain will stay.
Slit my throat, cut out my heart,
Leave me here, tear it apart.

Poison tears stream down my face,
My heart beats at a steady pace
As I try to stand again;
Alone and standing in the rain.

I don’t need you anymore…
Is what I think while tears pour.
I hate you like I hate my life;
But love is what cuts like a knife.

Love is death and death is you;
Its pain stains like a black tattoo.
Those memories come back again
And bind me in the ropes of pain.

Crimson blood streams down my head
Like a long, silk ribbon, tied by a thread,
To a platinum bullet, a hole in my skull…

...Now just a memory that’s faded and dull.


Dont Ever |2:49 PM